Sawak Café at Island Markets
Freshly prepared sushi, plus the tastes of Malaysia
Delicious food at a great price
Whether you prefer Malaysian food or sushi, you’ll find both at Island Markets in Gormanston Road, Moonah.
Serving Malaysian specilities such as Nasi Goreng, Mee Goreng, Char Keuh Teow, and curry puffs, alongside a popular range of sushi rolls, the Sawak Café is a great place to take a flavour-packed break from shopping.
This is the same great sushi people line up for at the Sawak Café in Collins Street.
“Come to Island Markets for that taste of Malaysia.”
produce market specials
ISLAND MARKET PRODUCE SPECIALS
open Thursday - Sunday 9 am to 5 pm
AVAILABLE from 05th December
- TASSIE SCALLOPS $29.99 KG
- NEW SEASON PINKEYES AND BISMARKS $2.99 KG
- ROLLED LION ROASTING PORK $9.99 KG
- SLICED PREMIUM RUMP STEAK $9.99 KG
- TOPSIDE ROAST $6.99 KG
- PREMIUM BEEF MINCE $5.99 KG
- BANANAS $1.99 KG
- KIWI FRUIT $0.39 EACH OR 6 FOR $2.00
- FLATHEAD FILLETS SKIN ON $18.99 KG
- FLAKE $13.99 KG
food and drink
house and garden
gifts and collectibles
If you’d like to receive news of our weekly fresh produce specials, register for our email news updates.