Sawak Café at Island Markets
Freshly prepared sushi, plus the tastes of Malaysia
Delicious food at a great price
Whether you prefer Malaysian food or sushi, you’ll find both at Island Markets in Gormanston Road, Moonah.
Serving Malaysian specilities such as Nasi Goreng, Mee Goreng, Char Keuh Teow, and curry puffs, alongside a popular range of sushi rolls, the Sawak Café is a great place to take a flavour-packed break from shopping.
This is the same great sushi people line up for at the Sawak Café in Collins Street.
“Come to Island Markets for that taste of Malaysia.”
produce market specials
ISLAND MARKETS PRODUCE SPECIALS
Open 9 am to 5 pm THURSDAY TO SUNDAY
SPECIALS AVAILABLE FROM 06/03/2014 to 09/03/2014
- SLICED YEARLING RUMP STEAK $9.99 kg
- TOPSIDE ROASTS $6.99 kg
- ECONOMY BACON RASHERS 1KG PKT $6.99 pkt
- TASMANIAN CARROTS 2KG PKT $1.99 pkt
- BANANAS $2.99 kg
- TASMANIAN PARSNIPS $1.99 kg
- WEST COAST WHOLE OCEAN TROUT 1-2 KG $9.99 kg
- TASMANIAN SALMON TAILS $9.99 kg
- TASMANIAN WHOLE WHITING $6.99 kg OR 2KG FOR $10
VARIETY OF OTHER FISH AVAILABLE. MORE GREAT SPECIALS IN MEAT, FRUIT AND VEG