Sawak Café at Island Markets
Freshly prepared sushi, plus the tastes of Malaysia
Delicious food at a great price
Whether you prefer Malaysian food or sushi, you’ll find both at Island Markets in Gormanston Road, Moonah.
Serving Malaysian specilities such as Nasi Goreng, Mee Goreng, Char Keuh Teow, and curry puffs, alongside a popular range of sushi rolls, the Sawak Café is a great place to take a flavour-packed break from shopping.
This is the same great sushi people line up for at the Sawak Café in Collins Street.
“Come to Island Markets for that taste of Malaysia.”
produce market specials
SPECIALS AVAILABLE FROM 30/10/2014 to 02/11/2014
- Sliced Yearling Porterhouse Steak $13.99 kg
- Premium Beef Mince $6.99 kg
- Tasmanian Strawberries 250gm punnet $2.99 each or 2 for $5.00
- Zucchini $2.99 kg
- Broccoli $3.29 kg
- Tasmanian Scallops $27.99 kg
- Tasmanian Ling Fillets $25.99 kg
- Tasmanian Gummy Shark $20.99 kg
Open 9 am to 5 pm THURSDAY TO SUNDAY
VARIETY OF OTHER FISH AVAILABLE. MORE GREAT SPECIALS IN MEAT, FRUIT AND VEG