Sawak Café at Island Markets
Freshly prepared sushi, plus the tastes of Malaysia
Delicious food at a great price
Whether you prefer Malaysian food or sushi, you’ll find both at Island Markets in Gormanston Road, Moonah.
Serving Malaysian specilities such as Nasi Goreng, Mee Goreng, Char Keuh Teow, and curry puffs, alongside a popular range of sushi rolls, the Sawak Café is a great place to take a flavour-packed break from shopping.
This is the same great sushi people line up for at the Sawak Café in Collins Street.
“Come to Island Markets for that taste of Malaysia.”
produce market specials
SPECIALS AVAILABLE FROM 18/09/2014 to 21/09/2014
- Sliced Yearling Scotch Fillet Steak $17.99 kg
- Corned Silverside $5.99 kg
- Little Chef Short Cut Bacon 750gm $5.99 pkt
- Fresh Tasmanian Scallops $27.99 kg or 2 kg for $54.00
- Salmon Tails $12.99 kg
- Fresh Tasmanian Ling Fillets $23.99 kg
- Pears $1.39 kg
- Iceberg Lettuce $1.99 each
Open 9 am to 5 pm THURSDAY TO SUNDAY
VARIETY OF OTHER FISH AVAILABLE. MORE GREAT SPECIALS IN MEAT, FRUIT AND VEG