Sawak Café at Island Markets
Freshly prepared sushi, plus the tastes of Malaysia
Delicious food at a great price
Whether you prefer Malaysian food or sushi, you’ll find both at Island Markets in Gormanston Road, Moonah.
Serving Malaysian specilities such as Nasi Goreng, Mee Goreng, Char Keuh Teow, and curry puffs, alongside a popular range of sushi rolls, the Sawak Café is a great place to take a flavour-packed break from shopping.
This is the same great sushi people line up for at the Sawak Café in Collins Street.
“Come to Island Markets for that taste of Malaysia.”
produce market specials
SPECIALS AVAILABLE FROM 23/10/2014 to 26/10/2014
- Sliced Yearling Round $8-99 kg
- Yearling Roasting Beef $7-99 kg
- Chicken Thigh Fillets Skin Off $9-99 kg
- Yearling T-Bone Steak $13-99 kg
- 10 kg Bag Potatoes All Varieties $7-99 bag
- Broccoli $2-99 kg
- Fresh Tasmanian Scallops $27.99 kg
- Atlantic Salmon Fillets Skin On $22-99 kg
- Yellow Fin Tuna (Sushi Grade) $28-99 kg
Open 9 am to 5 pm THURSDAY TO SUNDAY
VARIETY OF OTHER FISH AVAILABLE. MORE GREAT SPECIALS IN MEAT, FRUIT AND VEG