Sawak Café at Island Markets
Freshly prepared sushi, plus the tastes of Malaysia
Delicious food at a great price
Whether you prefer Malaysian food or sushi, you’ll find both at Island Markets in Gormanston Road, Moonah.
Serving Malaysian specilities such as Nasi Goreng, Mee Goreng, Char Keuh Teow, and curry puffs, alongside a popular range of sushi rolls, the Sawak Café is a great place to take a flavour-packed break from shopping.
This is the same great sushi people line up for at the Sawak Café in Collins Street.
“Come to Island Markets for that taste of Malaysia.”
produce market specials
ISLAND MARKETS PRODUCE SPECIALS
Open 9 am to 5 pm THURSDAY TO SUNDAY
SPECIALS AVAILABLE FROM 15/04/2014 to 19/04/2014
- Yearling Porterhouse Steak $10.99 kg
- Bananas $2.29kg
- Tasmanian Cauliflowers $2.49 kg
- Tasmanian 2KG Prepack Carrots $1.99 a bag
- Little chef 750 GM Prepacked Short Cut Bacon Rashers $5.99 pkt
- Frozen Battered Prawns 1KG PKT $10.99 pkt
- Stripey Trupeter Skin on Fillets $24.99 kg
- Spot Trevally Fillets $10.99kg
- Atlantic Salmon Tails $8.99 kg
VARIETY OF OTHER FISH AVAILABLE. MORE GREAT SPECIALS IN MEAT, FRUIT AND VEG