Sawak Café at Island Markets
Freshly prepared sushi, plus the tastes of Malaysia
Delicious food at a great price
Whether you prefer Malaysian food or sushi, you’ll find both at Island Markets in Gormanston Road, Moonah.
Serving Malaysian specilities such as Nasi Goreng, Mee Goreng, Char Keuh Teow, and curry puffs, alongside a popular range of sushi rolls, the Sawak Café is a great place to take a flavour-packed break from shopping.
This is the same great sushi people line up for at the Sawak Café in Collins Street.
“Come to Island Markets for that taste of Malaysia.”
produce market specials
SPECIALS AVAILABLE FROM 31/07/2014 to 03/08/2014
- Yearling Top Side Roasts $7.99kg
- Sliced Yearling Rump Steak $9.99kg
- 10kg Bag Ranger Potatoes $5.99bag
- 2kg Pre Pack Carrots $2.69each
- 1kg Net Lemons $2.79each
- Fresh Tasmanian Scallops $29.99kg
- Flat Head Fillets Skin On $21.99kg
- Whiting $6.99kg or 2kg For $12.00
- Barossa Oil - 250ml $4.99 -500ml $6.99 - 1lt 8.99
Open 9 am to 5 pm THURSDAY TO SUNDAY
VARIETY OF OTHER FISH AVAILABLE. MORE GREAT SPECIALS IN MEAT, FRUIT AND VEG