Little Treasures at Island Markets
Susanne Whyman – passionate about creating hand-made garments
Garments for antique dolls, page boys and flower girls
Susanne Whyman has the Little Treasures stall at Island Markets in Moonah.
Susanne organised wedding celebrations for 40 years and then transferred many of her skills to her current passion for creating hand-made garments, specialising in dresses for flower girls, costumes for page boys, Christening garments and gowns for antique dolls. She is an expert at sewing, knitting and smocking.
Visit Susanne at Little Treasures at Island Markets. She has garments on display and will gladly take care of your special requirements.
“Susanne Whyman – a specialist when it comes to exquisite handmade garments.”
(Click on images to enlarge)
produce market specials
ISLAND MARKETS PRODUCE SPECIALS
Open 9 am to 5 pm THURSDAY TO SUNDAY
SPECIALS AVAILABLE FROM 06/03/2014 to 09/03/2014
- SLICED YEARLING RUMP STEAK $9.99 kg
- TOPSIDE ROASTS $6.99 kg
- ECONOMY BACON RASHERS 1KG PKT $6.99 pkt
- TASMANIAN CARROTS 2KG PKT $1.99 pkt
- BANANAS $2.99 kg
- TASMANIAN PARSNIPS $1.99 kg
- WEST COAST WHOLE OCEAN TROUT 1-2 KG $9.99 kg
- TASMANIAN SALMON TAILS $9.99 kg
- TASMANIAN WHOLE WHITING $6.99 kg OR 2KG FOR $10
VARIETY OF OTHER FISH AVAILABLE. MORE GREAT SPECIALS IN MEAT, FRUIT AND VEG