Little Treasures at Island Markets
Susanne Whyman – passionate about creating hand-made garments
Garments for antique dolls, page boys and flower girls
Susanne Whyman has the Little Treasures stall at Island Markets in Moonah.
Susanne organised wedding celebrations for 40 years and then transferred many of her skills to her current passion for creating hand-made garments, specialising in dresses for flower girls, costumes for page boys, Christening garments and gowns for antique dolls. She is an expert at sewing, knitting and smocking.
Visit Susanne at Little Treasures at Island Markets. She has garments on display and will gladly take care of your special requirements.
“Susanne Whyman – a specialist when it comes to exquisite handmade garments.”
(Click on images to enlarge)
produce market specials
SPECIALS AVAILABLE FROM 17/07/2014 to 20/07/2014
- Whole Economy Rump Steak $6.99kg
- Yearling T-Bone Steak $12.99kg
- Sliced Yearling Porterhouse Steak 13.99kg
- Sliced Economy Scotch Steak $10.99kg
- Fresh Tassie Scallops $29.99kg
- Pipe Clay Lagoon Oysters Dozen $8.99
- Tassie Green Cabbages $2.59 each
- Loose Navel Oranges 99c kg
Open 9 am to 5 pm THURSDAY TO SUNDAY
VARIETY OF OTHER FISH AVAILABLE. MORE GREAT SPECIALS IN MEAT, FRUIT AND VEG