Little Treasures at Island Markets
Susanne Whyman – passionate about creating hand-made garments
Garments for antique dolls, page boys and flower girls
Susanne Whyman has the Little Treasures stall at Island Markets in Moonah.
Susanne organised wedding celebrations for 40 years and then transferred many of her skills to her current passion for creating hand-made garments, specialising in dresses for flower girls, costumes for page boys, Christening garments and gowns for antique dolls. She is an expert at sewing, knitting and smocking.
Visit Susanne at Little Treasures at Island Markets. She has garments on display and will gladly take care of your special requirements.
“Susanne Whyman – a specialist when it comes to exquisite handmade garments.”
(Click on images to enlarge)
produce market specials
SPECIALS AVAILABLE FROM 23/10/2014 to 26/10/2014
- Sliced Yearling Round $8-99 kg
- Yearling Roasting Beef $7-99 kg
- Chicken Thigh Fillets Skin Off $9-99 kg
- Yearling T-Bone Steak $13-99 kg
- 10 kg Bag Potatoes All Varieties $7-99 bag
- Broccoli $2-99 kg
- Fresh Tasmanian Scallops $27.99 kg
- Atlantic Salmon Fillets Skin On $22-99 kg
- Yellow Fin Tuna (Sushi Grade) $28-99 kg
Open 9 am to 5 pm THURSDAY TO SUNDAY
VARIETY OF OTHER FISH AVAILABLE. MORE GREAT SPECIALS IN MEAT, FRUIT AND VEG