Little Treasures at Island Markets
Susanne Whyman – passionate about creating hand-made garments
Garments for antique dolls, page boys and flower girls
Susanne Whyman has the Little Treasures stall at Island Markets in Moonah.
Susanne organised wedding celebrations for 40 years and then transferred many of her skills to her current passion for creating hand-made garments, specialising in dresses for flower girls, costumes for page boys, Christening garments and gowns for antique dolls. She is an expert at sewing, knitting and smocking.
Visit Susanne at Little Treasures at Island Markets. She has garments on display and will gladly take care of your special requirements.
“Susanne Whyman – a specialist when it comes to exquisite handmade garments.”
(Click on images to enlarge)
produce market specials
SPECIALS AVAILABLE FROM 24/07/2014 to 27/07/2014
- Sliced Yearling Round Steak $7.49kg
- Premium Beef Mince $6.99kg
- Sliced Yearling Porterhouse Steak $13.99kg
- 10kg Local King Edward Potatoes $7.99bag
- 10kg Russet Burbank Potatoes $6.99bag
- Fresh Tasmanian Scallops $29.99kg
- Fresh Blue Grenadier Fillets $8.99kg
- Back due to popular demand - FRESH TASMANIAN GUMMY SHARK FILLETS $17.99kg
Open 9 am to 5 pm THURSDAY TO SUNDAY
VARIETY OF OTHER FISH AVAILABLE. MORE GREAT SPECIALS IN MEAT, FRUIT AND VEG