Little Treasures at Island Markets
Susanne Whyman – passionate about creating hand-made garments
Garments for antique dolls, page boys and flower girls
Susanne Whyman has the Little Treasures stall at Island Markets in Moonah.
Susanne organised wedding celebrations for 40 years and then transferred many of her skills to her current passion for creating hand-made garments, specialising in dresses for flower girls, costumes for page boys, Christening garments and gowns for antique dolls. She is an expert at sewing, knitting and smocking.
Visit Susanne at Little Treasures at Island Markets. She has garments on display and will gladly take care of your special requirements.
“Susanne Whyman – a specialist when it comes to exquisite handmade garments.”
(Click on images to enlarge)
produce market specials
ISLAND MARKET PRODUCE SPECIALS
open Thursday - Sunday 9 am to 5 pm
(AVAILABLE from 23rd MAY)
- SLICED ECONOMY RUMP $6.99 KG
- SLICED ECONOMY SCOTCH $11.99 KG
- TASMANIAN WALNUTS $7.99 KG
- 2KG PREPACK CARROTS $2.29 BAG
- 10KG BAG KENNEBEC POTATOES $6.99 BAG
- FRESH BASS STRAIT SCALLOPS $39.99 KG (LIMITED STOCK)
- WHOLE ATLANTIC SALMON 1-2 KG $9.99 KG
- ATLANTIC SALMON FILLELTS - SKIN ON $18.99 KG
- FRESH LING $18.99 KG
- SPOT TREVALLY FILLETS $9.99 KG
- 1KG PREPACK BACON RASHER $4.99 KG
food and drink
house and garden
gifts and collectibles
If you’d like to receive news of our weekly fresh produce specials, register for our email news updates.