Asian Food at Island Markets
Phuong Page serves delicious Asian Food at Island Markets
Phuong Page operates the Asian Food outlet at Island Markets in Moonah.
Phuong specialises in Vietnamese cuisine, but customers come back regularly for the perennial favourites – her home-made spring rolls, chicken satay on skewers, fried rice and stirfried noodles.
The food is cooked fresh on full-market days, and the prices are wonderfully affordable. Take away, or there is some space for a sit-down meal.
“Australians love Asian food
and Phuong loves serving them the best.”
produce market specials
ISLAND MARKET PRODUCE SPECIALS
open Thursday - Sunday 9 am to 5 pm
AVAILABLE from 05th December
- TASSIE SCALLOPS $29.99 KG
- NEW SEASON PINKEYES AND BISMARKS $2.99 KG
- ROLLED LION ROASTING PORK $9.99 KG
- SLICED PREMIUM RUMP STEAK $9.99 KG
- TOPSIDE ROAST $6.99 KG
- PREMIUM BEEF MINCE $5.99 KG
- BANANAS $1.99 KG
- KIWI FRUIT $0.39 EACH OR 6 FOR $2.00
- FLATHEAD FILLETS SKIN ON $18.99 KG
- FLAKE $13.99 KG
food and drink
house and garden
gifts and collectibles
If you’d like to receive news of our weekly fresh produce specials, register for our email news updates.