Island Markets stocks the freshest fruit and vegetables
Island Markets has a live rock lobster tank
Island Markets stocks premium quality Australian meat
The fresh produce market at Island Markets stocks the freshest fruit and vegetables, premium-quality Australian meat and seafood, dairy and deli lines.
Open four days a week from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, this is Hobart’s only true central market, and is the best reason to make Island Markets your regular place to shop.
Food prices at the markets are below those charged by supermarkets, yet you still have the convenience of on-site parking and trolleys to carry your shopping to the car.
This week's Produce Market specials:
ISLAND MARKETS PRODUCE SPECIALS
Open 9 am to 5 pm THURSDAY TO SUNDAY
SPECIALS AVAILABLE FROM 10/04/2014 to 13/04/2014
- Yearling Porterhouse Steak $10.99 kg
- Bananas $2.29kg
- Tasmanian Cauliflowers $2.49 kg
- Tasmanian 2KG Prepack Carrots $1.99 a bag
- Little chef 750 GM Prepacked Short Cut Bacon Rashers $5.99 pkt
- Frozen Battered Prawns 1KG PKT $10.99 pkt
- Stripey Trupeter Skin on Fillets $24.99 kg
- Spot Trevally Fillets $10.99kg
- Atlantic Salmon Tails $8.99 kg
VARIETY OF OTHER FISH AVAILABLE. MORE GREAT SPECIALS IN MEAT, FRUIT AND VEG
“At Salamanca Markets I have a constant fumble for cash, and a long haul with bags back to my car. At Island Markets I can pay for fresh produce by credit card and parking is on the spot. Bargain prices are a bonus.”
~ Jill Newton