Kostas at Island Markets stocks the freshest fruit and vegetables
Kostas at Island Markets has a live rock lobster tank
Kostas at Island Markets stocks premium quality Australian meat
“At Salamanca Markets I have a constant fumble for cash, and a long haul with bags back to my car. At Island Markets I can pay for fresh produce by credit card and parking is on the spot. Bargain prices are a bonus.”
~ Jill Newton
SPECIALS AVAILABLE FROM 21/08/2014 to 24/08/2014
- Yearling Beef Strips (Stir-fry) $9.99 kg
- Fresh Chicken Breast Skin Off $7.79 kg
- Bananas $2.99 kg
- Broccoli $3.89 kg
- Tasmanian Gummy Shark (Flake) $17.99 kg
- Tassie Scallops $27.99 kg
- Yellow Fin Tuna (Sushi Grade) $27.99 kg
- Flathead Fillets Skin On $17.99 kg
- Barossa Oil - 250ml $4.99 -500ml $6.99 - 1lt 8.99
- Raguletto Pasta Sauces $1.99
- Taylors Curries & Satay Sauces $3.49
Open 9 am to 5 pm THURSDAY TO SUNDAY
VARIETY OF OTHER FISH AVAILABLE. MORE GREAT SPECIALS IN MEAT, FRUIT AND VEG
KOSTAS FRESH PRODUCE MARKET NOW OPEN!
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
The Fresh Produce Market at Island Markets, is now open under the banner of
Kostas Fresh Produce.
Customers at Island Markets will find top quality fresh fruit, vegetables, meat, seafood and other food lines, at a significant saving.