Island Markets, Moonah
Get into business for yourself
Many of today’s successful retailers made their start at a market.
Markets are as old as the history of man. Commerce and trade began at simple community markets. Markets provide an essential service, wherever people live.
A market stall is a low-cost, low-risk way of setting out in business.
What’s holding you back? Contact us today.
Opportunities at Island Markets
Under-cover stalls at Island Markets, Moonah, are fully allocated at present. However, a new on-site facility is becoming available and we are on the lookout for the right people with the right ideas and the right products.
We have no interest in duplicating what is already available at Island Markets. However, if you have new ideas, or artistic skills, we want to hear from you.
In particular, at Island Markets we are willing to create leg-up opportunities for talented portrait and sketch artists, or for those who can work wonders with leather or wood.
“Contact us today
to discuss your ideas”
produce market specials
ISLAND MARKET PRODUCE SPECIALS
open Thursday - Sunday 9 am to 5 pm
(AVAILABLE from 23rd MAY)
- SLICED ECONOMY RUMP $6.99 KG
- SLICED ECONOMY SCOTCH $11.99 KG
- TASMANIAN WALNUTS $7.99 KG
- 2KG PREPACK CARROTS $2.29 BAG
- 10KG BAG KENNEBEC POTATOES $6.99 BAG
- FRESH BASS STRAIT SCALLOPS $39.99 KG (LIMITED STOCK)
- WHOLE ATLANTIC SALMON 1-2 KG $9.99 KG
- ATLANTIC SALMON FILLELTS - SKIN ON $18.99 KG
- FRESH LING $18.99 KG
- SPOT TREVALLY FILLETS $9.99 KG
- 1KG PREPACK BACON RASHER $4.99 KG
food and drink
house and garden
gifts and collectibles
If you’d like to receive news of our weekly fresh produce specials, register for our email news updates.