Island Markets, Moonah
Get into business for yourself
Many of today’s successful retailers made their start at a market.
Markets are as old as the history of man. Commerce and trade began at simple community markets. Markets provide an essential service, wherever people live.
A market stall is a low-cost, low-risk way of setting out in business.
What’s holding you back? Contact us today.
Opportunities at Island Markets
Under-cover stalls at Island Markets, Moonah, are fully allocated at present. However, a new on-site facility is becoming available and we are on the lookout for the right people with the right ideas and the right products.
We have no interest in duplicating what is already available at Island Markets. However, if you have new ideas, or artistic skills, we want to hear from you.
In particular, at Island Markets we are willing to create leg-up opportunities for talented portrait and sketch artists, or for those who can work wonders with leather or wood.
“Contact us today
to discuss your ideas”
produce market specials
SPECIALS AVAILABLE FROM 21/08/2014 to 24/08/2014
- Yearling Beef Strips (Stir-fry) $9.99 kg
- Fresh Chicken Breast Skin Off $7.79 kg
- Bananas $2.99 kg
- Broccoli $3.89 kg
- Tasmanian Gummy Shark (Flake) $17.99 kg
- Tassie Scallops $27.99 kg
- Yellow Fin Tuna (Sushi Grade) $27.99 kg
- Flathead Fillets Skin On $17.99 kg
- Barossa Oil - 250ml $4.99 -500ml $6.99 - 1lt 8.99
- Raguletto Pasta Sauces $1.99
- Taylors Curries & Satay Sauces $3.49
Open 9 am to 5 pm THURSDAY TO SUNDAY
VARIETY OF OTHER FISH AVAILABLE. MORE GREAT SPECIALS IN MEAT, FRUIT AND VEG